Good evening!

nurp

Contributor
Veteran XX
:wave: nightcrew

Nothing like a 6 day week yay :/ Well, turns out payroll made a mistake and gave us too much money, so my next pay check will be cut by a bit booo. They denied me my well being day 3 times in a row now, so I'm trying for another day hazaah and lastly Christine called me after 3 weeks of nothing and I don't know what to think of it, we spoke for a good half hour and nothing much came of it

:heart: nightcrew

id contribute but these threads turn into a bunch of faggy french people conversing

sLoGg said:
id contribute but these threads turn into a bunch of faggy french people conversing
You know, you could just not reply to the frenchies and continue to speak to the others but since you're from TW and probably to lazy and retarded to do such a thing, I'll let your coment slide ;)

I just went to my basement to unload my washer and dryer, to find the distinct smell of a burned-out motor.

My washer, which is just past the 1-year warranty (literally less than a week) hit shit tonight. I'm gonna call the place I got it at tomorrow morning, and see if they'll work with me. If they won't, then I'm gonna bitch to the manufacturer, and see if that helps.

Right now, I'm just frustrated that I can't wash my shirts tonight. I still have clothes to wear, but I wanted to wear a shirt that is dirty tomorrow, and now I can't.. :mecry:

Blackie, I hate when shit like that happens :/ I once wanted to impress people and my washer/dryer committed suicide and well I had nothing to work with and none the less I did not impress shit

nurp said:
Blackie, I hate when shit like that happens :/ I once wanted to impress people and my washer/dryer committed suicide and well I had nothing to work with and none the less I did not impress shit

n/m, I think I get it now.

I'm not trying to impress people. It's not that nice of a shirt. I have a poker tourney tomorrow at noon, and I've won a lot of money wearing that shirt. :(

Last edited:
Thats even worse! Lucky shirts, osnap. Its funny, whenever I wear a certain shirt, I rack the $$$ on pokerstars :D

nurp said:
Thats even worse! Lucky shirts, osnap. Its funny, whenever I wear a certain shirt, I rack the $$$ on pokerstars :D
I am down to my last $4.65. I guess I'll play some $1.50 turbos to work it up!

nurp said:

The last 2 times I have played, I've worn it, and walked away winning the tournament both times. That's around $300.00 in winnings.

Tomorrow's tourney is much larger than any I have ever played. Winner takes home a grand.

and my lucky shirt is dirty. :mecry:

Would I jinx myself if I wore it anyways?

:wave: hi bitch

blackie : why don't you just wash it in the sink with your hands, you know, like they did before washers were invented ? :sunny:

Kahüla said:
:wave: hi bitch

blackie : why don't you just wash it in the sink with your hands, you know, like they did before washers were invented ? :sunny:

:huh:

and fuck up my nails?

:lol:

Nah. I'll just deal, and buy a new washer (unless they'll cover it under warranty).

a certain someone is asleep in bed behind me, snoring (again)

and im not tired in the least

blackie420rx said:
:huh:

and fuck up my nails?

:lol:

Nah. I'll just deal, and buy a new washer (unless they'll cover it under warranty).

So you'll just wear a dirty shirt tomorrow 'cause you're too lazy to wash it in the sink ?! .......... :huh:

ask the wife/gf to wash it, after all it's our job ... *cough*

Stef, julie and christine are both giving me attention and I refuse to be a part of it

Baby Bew, what are turbo no limit games? Ive yet to do one.

Back