my dad just got at me because i eat pizza rolls

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
my little brother (i have 2, aged 6 and 10), and the 6 year old opens up the fridge and says DAD! WE DONT HAVE ANY PIZZA ROLLS BECAUSE RUSTY EATS THEM ALL! and my dad looks at me and bitches me out about being 21 years old and eating pizza rolls...he says i shouldn't eat them b/c i'm 21 years old and i need 40 to fill me up....in actuality i need 18 or so...but he bitches me out about stupid shit like that all the time. fucking pisses me off

I know this is fake but ...

why the hell are you eating pizza rolls out of your dad's fridge when you are 21?

Also say it's fake.

You are 21 and still living at home, or were you visiting?

Better to tell mom to buy a bunch of large cheese pizzas, and put your own toppings of them. Boxes of spegetti, sauce, texas toast, and salad also work good as a cheap fill up meal.

my dad once went off on me (on the verge of punching me) because I would drink orange juice for lunch or sometimes dinner. he said it was for breakfest only. I guess I would drink all of it, and none would be left for him in the morning :lol:

pretty stupid reason though

21, still living at home, not paying for groceries... wtf did you expect? His roof, his rules. If you were my kid still living at home after 18, you'd be paying room and board.

Consider yourself lucky your dad hasn't the balls to kick you to the curb so you can sponge off him for several years more until he dies of a child-stress-related heart attack. Then you can have the whole HOUSE, not just the basement.

Reggs said:
lay off that shit, jesus.
hey..if you dont help pay for the groceries at 21 years old...and you are stuffing your face then you are going to get bitched at. dont like it? start kickng in on the groceries or take your case of hair gel, digital camera and your starwars sword collection and get the fuck out

Maybe you could buy some pizza rolls then, and everyone would have enough?

But seriously, why are you 21 and not at LEAST paying for groceries if not "rent"?

Back