Help with a longrange setup on a typhoon

Greywolf

Veteran X
Ill be going from a rupture to a Typhoon(yay for 72 mill :( ) owever im wondering what i should do for loadout on it. I know that i need to have afew 1400's on there :p and afew mssile launchers, however im wondering what i should do in the middile slots seeing as the low slots are probably best for some armour plates and a repairer as well as a RCU or a CPU upgrade.
I also know ill have drones on the phoon, so they will defend against frigates that get close to me, but i wonder if i should put a nos on my BS, seeing as it would be good to take down pirates with that want to fuck with me out in 0.0

But would nos be worth it? to sacrifice one of my high slots for a no, and what should i put into the med slots seeing as ill be going for 100+km?

edit: and another question im wondering, is why do most people buy hardeners and put them on insted of plates?

Last edited:
As for hardners vs plates, the hardners increase damage resistance aka reduce amount of damage taken per hit. I use a mixture of hardners and plates.

I dont know about typhoons, but I would try out a sensor booster or two. I mostly use cap rechargers in my mids though :/

Welp, tracking computers and sensor boosters are the mid slot snipers mods. Tracking comps increase tracking and range, boosters lock speed and lock range.

Tracking enhancors and Sensor amplifiers are the low slot, inactive versions of the above. Im sure missles have their versions too, not sure what though.

Back