[drjonez] Fullmetal OVAs!

I'm kinda' relieved. I read the replies over there and understood practically nothing that they were saying. :sunny:

wtf is OVA?

nSpectre said:
I'm kinda' relieved. I read the replies over there and understood practically nothing that they were saying. :sunny:

wtf is OVA?
Orignal Video Animation, kinda like a post or pre to the series, somethines it has nothign to do with the series, not enough episodes to be considered another season(mostly) but good none the less.
And i cant wait FMA kicks ass

I only started watching Full Metal Alchemist. That anime kicks ass. It's kind of trippy how all the super nice and innocent looking characters in that anime end up being the most twisted and fucked up.

The animation has that cutesy, light hearted touch, but the darkness of the crimes is crazy. A father using his own child for his experiments and another guy killing villagers to keep the memory of his wife alive....

FishStix said:
Full Metal is the shit... but don't watch it in english, fucking terrible voice acting.

seriously.

ed and als voice is alright.. its wrath's voice that has so far bothered me.. and Elysia in episode 25..

Last edited:
orbital 123 said:
I have all 52 episodes of the show, it's alright...
There are 51 eps!!!!! OWNED!

(unless you count the movie)

And anyone who has the internet can easily get the 51 eps.

I liked some aspects of it. Not enough to buy it though.

Most of it was a bit too childish for me. Plus it was only 13 eps so it really took no time outta my life to watch.

Back