[VIRGINS]

old_skul

UVALAN
Veteran XX
Okay, I know for a fact that some of you kids reading TW haven't had sex yet. It's been a LONG time since I didn't know what sex was like. I'm curious (and perverted enough) to wonder what you virgins *think* sex will be like.

I remember thinking it would be like sliding into a melted stick of butter. I wasn't too far off the mark.

I actually had my way with a virgin a week ago.

It sucks going slow because of their pain. :/

It never terrified me until I was actually doing it. I never creamed. It took a while to get used to the new sensation and the fact that there was someone there.

No, I'm not getting off on this. Just wondering what the kids think it'll be like.

old_skul said:
It never terrified me until I was actually doing it. I never creamed. It took a while to get used to the new sensation and the fact that there was someone there.

No, I'm not getting off on this. Just wondering what the kids think it'll be like.

I was more worried about what she was thinking, but I guess since we were both virgins it was a new experience for us both and neither knew what to expect.

Yeah the last time I fucked a virgin I was worried more about how she was feeling. I didn't cream that time either.

Apologies to the wife if she's reading this. :0

old_skul said:
Apologies to the wife if she's reading this. :0

I am fairly open to my wife, we have had an honest/open relationship, but there is no way in hell I am going to tell her about this place.

Valleyman said:
I am fairly open to my wife, we have had an honest/open relationship, but there is no way in hell I am going to tell her about this place.
lol why not

Well from what I've gathered from TW it should go something like this:
Me sees girl
Me thinks I'd hit it
Me approaches girl
me: I want to have sex
her: O rly?
me: Ya rly
Her: My your dick has a big head
Me: I call it BadMofo
Librarian: stfu this si library [ya we are doing it in a library]
Her: You have condom