The Tribalwar/FREEE incubator corp

haniblecter

Veteran XX
When TW merge with FREEE, NATMAV made a very wise decision in keeping TW Inc. running with one member, his alt.

Although there's no real recognition outside of FREEE, TW still has access to the 0.0 region where FREEE/IRON is located (its called a 'pass'). This means you can participate in our mining adventures and such. Also, it's a real good primer for what EVE is all about.

I have to check and make sure that Tribalwar Inc. isnt on the free-fire kill-em-all list for Deklien and Fade region. Once that's done, we can get you newbies in a real corp.

/me pants Phal.

Also, this worked out great. I was wondering why TWInc was still around, and Ista was still in it (SPIE!).

/applaud
I applied to the TribalWar Corp... didn't know that we had merged over to another corp. I'm just running missions in LoneTrek, earning $$ and trying to get myself in to a good ship.

That's a great idea. AFAIK, TRIBA is still set positive to all Fade and Dek people. I know it's set positive to IRON, so it shouldn't be any problem. If we are going to go ahead with it, I will reopen the office in Ibura (or maybe a more central location) so that the noobs can pool resources.

I Finally Finished the tutorial and tutorial missions - on to my first real agent...

Since i'm now in the real world, some last minute questions....

Whats the tdub chat channel name? -i'm trying to get into the corp fast as possible, but since I have to wait a while , i'll be talking to u guys and I'll need some help

I'm currently learning friagte level 4 or 5, i forget but it says it's gonna take me 19days to learn? is that right?

Whats a good gall frigate to buy once I get some cash?

Hannibal- Whats your in game name?

What skills should I be learning or is frigate level 5 what I should be learning?
My ingame name is JPHATX i'll be seeing you guys soon.....

The in-game channel is "tribalwar". Click the create/join button on the channels and mailing lists window (accessible from the button on the left side of the screen). Nearly all of us idle there, so it's easy to ask questions there.

Frig 5 takes that long, pretty easily. Have you trained any learning skills yet? I would recommend reading up on some of Hani's posts here about the best way to train. It will save you alot of time in the long run. Save the long skills for when you are away from the game, and train short support skills while you're online.

Last edited:
Back