Right, click this link, watch this stuff.

MC Hamster

Contributor
Veteran XX
I tried to be nice about it, but the thread was pretty much dead by the time I got around to posting, so.

Here is a link to a fucking funny Australian TV series by the name of "Pizza". It's got practically no goddamn budget whatsoever, so you're not going to see anything remotely resembling a polished network series or quality acting (in fact, they advertise on their website if anyone wants to be extras/have their car in it/whatever..), but the implementation is damn funny, if possibly fairly localized.

You might get it, you might not. It's got something of a cult following here, people either haven't heard of it, have seen one or two episodes and not understood it, or love it.

PS: No, I've got nothing to do with the site in question, I found it by searching, so I don't know if/how long it will last.

PPS: season 3, episode 3 features a guy I work with as the leader of the cult of sexology, as well as naked hot chicks, and a chronic stoner having to decide between pot and orgies.

I'm glad you see it that way.

It's different, I'll happily pay that. Whether or not 'foreign' audiences appreciate it or not, I'd really like to know.

Oh, bear in mind as well, the first episode (of any series) is really just a setup.

MC Hamster said:
I'm glad you see it that way.

It's different, I'll happily pay that. Whether or not 'foreign' audiences appreciate it or not, I'd really like to know.

Oh, bear in mind as well, the first episode (of any series) is really just a setup.
Yeah I figured that, but at this point I don't feel like watching through 15 episodes. But I did bookmark the pages and maybe I can slowly make my way through them.

hey thanks mc, i found this stuff pretty amusing. just watched through season one over the last several hours.

don't feel like downloading it :\

EDIT: Watching the first one, so far I have been laughing at quite a few things.

Last edited:
-Kapion- said:
what exactly is the show about? I didn't see any description really.

Well.. just dug up an episode guide (google "pizza episode guide", first hit).. Here's the first two episodes, gives you a taste:

The first episode introduces our main characters. Pauly (Paul Fenech) a veteran pizza deliverer, Sleek the Elite (Paul Nakad), a first timer, who wants to be a rap star outside of his new pizza career, Bobo Gigliotti (Johnny Boxer), the sexually frustrated owner of the Fat Pizza pizzeria (Bobo at forty still lives at home with mama Gigliotti, played by Maria Venuti). Claudia Macpherson (Annalise Braakensiek) is a supermodel who also apears in this episode in a take off on supermodels and celebrity.

The episode sees Pauly warn Sleek about the dangers of pizza delivery: "mate it’s the second most dangerous job in the western world, in the third world they don’t even have pizza delivery its that dangerous". Sleek and Pauly encounter SWAT teams, pyscho customers, celebrity orgies, home invasions and even alien life. As pauly says "pizza delivery—it’s a dangerous buisness".

Bob Ellis (politician) plays the corrupt premier. Gay icon Lance Leopard plays Kinko the orgy organiser and Kiss and a band of travelling Elvises fight to the death.
Space Pizza
Episode 1.2

Pauly finds himself left for dead in the desert as a result of the previous episodes alien abduction. Sleek is lost in the corridors of SBS on his way to a delivery and Bobo hires a replacement for Pauly; Dougie the pizza boy (Nathan Harvey). In this show Dougie is a former actor and star of TV comercials who has been in prison for drugs charges and is on work release when Bobo hires him. Unfortunately for Dougie he meets a gruesome end at the hands of serial killer Clarence Bumpkin (Barry Crocker). Pauly is lost in the desert and is attacked by snakes, bumpkins and the supermodel on a desert shoot.

Vulcan plays the supermodel’s bodygaurd, Margaret Pomeranz plays herself, Barry Crocker who plays twin serial killers. Comedian Anthony Ackroyd plays a paranoid window wiper, Maria Venuti plays mama Gigliotti and our supermodel Annalise Braakensiek makes another appearance.

Back