whats with zhang ziyi being in every azn movie?

MassMedia

Veteran XV
rush hour, crouching tiger, house of flying daggers, hero, this up coming one.

shes good and all but shouldnt china have more?

pics.......
zhang_ziyi_fhm.jpg

zhang7.jpg

ziyi9.jpg

It's like back in the day when it was Bruce Lee starring in all those Martial Arts movies...after he died there was a transition to Jackie Chan..he was deemed to satirical so they came up with Jet Li who played the part of almost every Chinese martial artists in recent years. She just happens to be a popular Asian artist so they'll use her till she's either unpopular or dies. BTW, I can't wait to see how they destroyed Arthur Goldings, Memiors of a Geshia.

somehow a google image search for Michelle Yeoh killed my comp (I clicked on that pick that looks like a Lui Kang flying kick) :(

Morganstern said:
It's like back in the day when it was Bruce Lee starring in all those Martial Arts movies...after he died there was a transition to Jackie Chan..he was deemed to satirical so they came up with Jet Li who played the part of almost every Chinese martial artists in recent years. She just happens to be a popular Asian artist so they'll use her till she's either unpopular or dies. BTW, I can't wait to see how they destroyed Arthur Goldings, Memiors of a Geshia.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Morganstern said:

hint, the US is not the center of the world

Back