New ship comparison chart

you can fly anything you want to as long as you train it. also your initial race doesn't hamper your ability to train other race's ships, i'm gallente and can fly gallente, minmitar, and caldari ships... though flying something like a titan might take a year to train but shrug

Phalanx.1 said:
you can fly anything you want to as long as you train it. also your initial race doesn't hamper your ability to train other race's ships, i'm gallente and can fly gallente, minmitar, and caldari ships... though flying something like a titan might take a year to train but shrug

ahh, I'm going gallente but those ships look ugly as hell, do u train frigate and can fly all the other frigates, or do u have train calderi frigate for example

depends kinda, for all the basic ships you have to train the race specific skill "caldari frigate" or "gallente battleship" etc

but for some of the halfway tech 1 ships and the tech 2 ships (riced out uber versions of the basic ships) you need to train a generic skill like "destroyers" or "assault ships"

those always require a higher level of the basic ships, like destroyers requires um the race specific frigate skill to be at ?3? (i think). sometimes it requires skills from other categories such as the mechanic or engineering skill categories, like interceptors which require race specific frigate level 5, and evasive maneuvering 5.

um that's kind of sloppy, but it isn't really too complicated

Back