Dear Reggs: I need metrosexual advice.

Kirby

Veteran X
After I shower or wash my face my entire head gets all shiny. Its not wet or oily, just abnormally reflective. I personably don't like looking as if I had sunscreen or water on my face all day.

Are there any conditioning products on the market that will just remove whatever is causing my face to act like a mirror?

Kirby said:
I want some kind of face wash shit that will not make me reflective.

garnet1.jpg

Just wash your face with warm water. Most people believe that you have to scrub but no... The warm water will open your pores up.. The hotter the better..

Try exfoliating after you wash your face.

The stuff I use is great. It's called Peel of Dreams.

Basically you smear this orange/yellow stuff on your face for about a minute or so. Then, you use the activator. You rinse it off and you're done.

My skin gets like that but has never lasted any longer than about 15 mins. What is your face wash and are you using moisturizer? A good moisturizer will turn the shine into a glow. If you dont have any then a rough cosmetic fix untill you can get some would be power your hands very lightly with talc then pat your face. This wont do anythig for you skin but dry it out a bit as well as hide the shine.

You said your entire head. Are you bald?

Reggs said:
My skin gets like that but has never lasted any longer than about 15 mins. What is your face wash and are you using moisturizer? A good moisturizer will turn the shine into a glow. If you dont have any then a rough cosmetic fix untill you can get some would be power your hands very lightly with talc then pat your face. This wont do anythig for you skin but dry it out a bit as well as hide the shine.

You said your entire head. Are you bald?

Lately I have been useing bar soap and finishing off with some kind of watery yellow stuff in a pump bottle.

I'm not bald but the shine extends down my neck and past my cheeks sometimes.

Back