[Part3] So my car is out of the shop!

RebelToRumble

Veteran X
I got a call this morning from my dad, my car is complete!

For those who remember my previous sagas, i was in an accident. Old lady rammed into my door, caved it in and it woudlnt open....drove and fucked up my entire passenger side.

3 weeks after being in the shop, the entire car is painted and everything is good.

The insurance people gave us 1,600$. I was wondering if 1,600 would do my whole car, i was close...we had someone do it for 1,800 so basically a 200$ paint job fixing all my dents and door shit....not bad.

I am on my way from my apartment to go to SC to see it, then i will post before and after pics.

Im so happy ^____________^ :wave:

k.

EDIT for niggers who can't read:

Cliffs:
Old lady hit me, only damaged passenger side. I had previous dents (minor) and some clear coat coming off on the driver side.
Insurance gave 1,600 to fix the passenger side only, that was their estimate.
I wanted my whole car done, so we got a quote for the whole car including my old dents and my new big one.....

jesus christ.

Last edited:
why didn't that old bitch who shouldn't be on the road pay for it all

if it cost $1800, and they gave me $1600, i'd be going crazy

Didn't you tards listen? Not the whole car was damaged, but the whole car was painted. Thus only $200 for going from one side of the car, to the whole thing.

$1800 paintjobs usually arn't that good though :( What kind of car?

Wow you guys don't know how to read.

The passenger door was the only thing replaced....there was very little body damage other than that.

I opted to get my whole car painted becuase it was getting crappy.

1989 (1st gen) 300zx.

The paint is awesome... it's really dark outside so pics don't really look that good.

I like it, it looks amazing.

You don't understand.

I had my whole car repainted, all dents fixed.....

Insurance wont pay for shit that she didnt do. I had a few dents here and there, and my clear coat was coming off on the left side.

She only hit one door, and did a little damage to my FR Q-Panel.....

The insurance people estimated 1,600 to fix the door and q-panel...and repaint the one side....i wanted my whole car done.

Jesus i think only one person in this entire thread actually reads...

insidious said:
dawg you got fucking ripped for 200$

also 1800$ for a full body paint job? "looks amazing" LOL

LOL YES!11!!!

I love how everyone on TW is a professional at whatever topic they're posting in.

i think the problem is that you dont know how to fucking post

nowhere in your first post do you say that you taxed on a paint job EXTRA SEPARATE for 200 bucks

it is reasonable to assume that the paint job was for the accident, and since you didnt say the paint job was separate

you are the one thats the fuckup

OptimaPoint said:
i think the problem is that you dont know how to fucking post

nowhere in your first post do you say that you taxed on a paint job EXTRA SEPARATE for 200 bucks

it is reasonable to assume that the paint job was for the accident, and since you didnt say the paint job was separate

you are the one thats the fuckup

are you fucking blind?

rebeltorumble said:
I got a call this morning from my dad, my car is complete!

For those who remember my previous sagas, i was in an accident. Old lady rammed into my door, caved it in and it woudlnt open....drove and fucked up my entire passenger side.

3 weeks after being in the shop, the entire car is painted and everything is good.

The insurance people gave us 1,600$. I was wondering if 1,600 would do my whole car, i was close...we had someone do it for 1,800 so basically a 200$ paint job fixing all my dents and door shit....not bad.

I am on my way from my apartment to go to SC to see it, then i will post before and after pics.

Im so happy ^____________^ :wave:

k.

EDIT for niggers who can't read:

Cliffs:
Old lady hit me, only damaged passenger side. I had previous dents (minor) and some clear coat coming off on the driver side.
Insurance gave 1,600 to fix the passenger side only, that was their estimate.
I wanted my whole car done, so we got a quote for the whole car including my old dents and my new big one.....

jesus christ.

Even before the edit, i would expect that common sense would be able to tell that i wanted my entire car repainted, and all my previous dents fixed before the accident, as well as the accident damage.

Last edited:
Back