Warriors......................

I'll bet you only know that line from the video game. Or you only saw the movie because of the game.

LGBR said:
I'll bet you only know that line from the video game. Or you only saw the movie because of the game.

i saw the movie to see what was good enough to make a game out of 20 years later. am i less cool because i didn't see it before i was born?

i haven't played the game yet, but i want to.

watched it many times over the years, Lynn Thigpin (sp?), you youngsters would know her as the chief from PBS's Critically Acclaimed "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego", played the sultry radio announcer who told all the boppers where the warriors where. Good to see she did not get type cast.

I saw the movie 3 years ago. It was on par with spaceballs and those other cult classics. I'm amazed they're making a video game, and even more amazed at a remake of the original in 2006. *clicking spoon noise*

m00g00 said:
I saw the movie 3 years ago. It was on par with spaceballs and those other cult classics. I'm amazed they're making a video game, and even more amazed at a remake of the original in 2006. *clicking spoon noise*
Jesus, please kill yourself.

Back