Vote for my film!

RC

Veteran XX
I entered a film about "waitlessness" into the 64 second film contest sponsored by AMD. Problem is the only people who really know about the site and vote on films are people entered into the contest.. so I was hoping to get some pretty good votes from my friends at TW. :worried: :sunny:

They put up some super compressed 1mb flash version on the site..
so I have a better quality version here for you to judge.
Plot/Metaphor: Girl is weighed down by her black and white world, she finally sees the beauty in life (removes vail) and it carries her away (she floats away).
I wanted to come up with something different then throwing a guy on a blue screen.
I did most of it with a canon 10d still camera.
Oh yeah, the actress is my girlfriend.
this is a slow piece, it is not The Matrix

how to vote..
goto www.64seconds.com
click "show"
and find (or search for "movement"
greenhousesm.jpg

Give 5 stars. (would be nice)

Last edited:
too much walking around, would have been better if it were shorter but what the hey i'll vote

I thought of the plastic bag guy from american beauty.

I'm not gunna DL but I'll give you your vote anyhow.

Edit: actually that wasn't bad at all. Gave you 5 stars.

Last edited:
yaay.

Thanks, yeah.. I'll admit its a bit dull but the technique I used it would've been really hard to get a lot of action.

I didn't really think that your movie was worth 5 stars or anything (I didn't get passed the intro really), BUT DAMN DO I LOVE RIGGING INTERNET COMPETITIONS.

link_ said:
I didn't really think that your movie was worth 5 stars or anything (I didn't get passed the intro really), BUT DAMN DO I LOVE RIGGING INTERNET COMPETITIONS.

..GODDAMN YOU INTERNETS... ok I voted

so he has a good point

That site is wierd. I guess the score didnt update yet, I think it updates like every 24 hours or something because my score hasnt changed.
oh well,
bump for the morning peeps

Back