MNF: I have $300 riding on the seahawks to win

millertime

Veteran XV
Seahawks - 3.5 over 41

risk $150 to win $385.38

Seahawks -4 (-105) [i placed this on nov 28 cause i though the spread would skyrocket by gametime]

risk $150 to win $142.86
______
PROFIT!! $528.24

I think i'll be rolling in the money come midnight tomorrow :birthday:

NOW!!! to give back to TW for this win, the 528th poster will receive $25 via paypal if i win this bet so PLEASE root me on!!!!

(btw that's 528 in your box so i guess it's the 527th post)
fine print: if this thread does not reach 528 posts by kickoff no one will win

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Last edited:
yup but the weather shouldnt be a factor so they are going to crush them. it's going to look like the chargers game tonight i promise you. put the title to your house on it

a 4 point spread against backups? They'll cover the spread. Think the game will hit the over of 41?

At0mic said:
a 4 point spread against backups? They'll cover the spread. Think the game will hit the over of 41?
i figure philly will be good for 1 touchdown and probably a field goal (it is MNF) and shawn alexander is going to be good for 3 TDs so yeah, i do.

btw where could i get some free image hosting? my sig seems as though it has gone down

Hawks will play everything they've got until the Colts game

it'll be a superbowl preview

I need Bobby Engram to do REALLY well tonight, I hope it's EXACTLY like the Chargers game with SA not getting much going the Hawks going to air

I got a couple hundred riding on this game also. I need the hawks to win with as close to 44 points as possible.

:sunny:

Back