anyone every pay for a pre-written term paper?

Snipes

Veteran XV
just came as a curiousity as i was searching for materials on one of my final essays. I would never pay money for one of those just because $30 for a paper isn't worth it to me since im pretty good at making crap up quickly, but they have these sites dedicated to selling these term papers. Seems like any good university source would be able to catch this plaugerism? Or do they actually work?

slackers

Snipes said:
just came as a curiousity as i was searching for materials on one of my final essays. I would never pay money for one of those just because $30 for a paper isn't worth it to me since im pretty good at making crap up quickly, but they have these sites dedicated to selling these term papers. Seems like any good university source would be able to catch this plaugerism? Or do they actually work?

slackers

Wow, I saw one of these earlier when I was looking for info for my philosophy term paper. They wanted $12.95 for it too. What shit. The paper was absolute garbage. I wrote better diatribe in third grade. Fortunately for me, I write well and don't mind writing so I don't ever have to resort to prewritten papers.

Terra said:
How did you get into a college if you have to ask these kinds of questions?
i was just curious if anyone had tried them

im not going to do it myself no way in hell

Dreadlord Fluffy Bunny said:
Wow, I saw one of these earlier when I was looking for info for my philosophy term paper. They wanted $12.95 for it too. What shit. The paper was absolute garbage. I wrote better diatribe in third grade. Fortunately for me, I write well and don't mind writing so I don't ever have to resort to prewritten papers.
i agree. i read one of the beginning paragraphs for one and it was absolute shit.

my night-before made up papers usually do pretty good. english is one of my better subjects..

I paid for all my term papers and I use hax in at all the games I have ever played. I do not like earning shit. Thats for nubs.

Snipes said:
i agree. i read one of the beginning paragraphs for one and it was absolute shit.

my night-before made up papers usually do pretty good. english is one of my better subjects..

prety well....english is apparently not one of your better subjects :sunny:

unless you only write one paper the whole term, or unless you manage to get a series of papers all from the same author that all happen to magically be applicable to your particular course, it's easy to spot.

Back