I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!

Damascus

Veteran X
Alright, it's probably just because the climate change around here, but everytime I fucking shave I get some form of razer burn. I use a regular Mach 3 everymorning and in a matter of hours I get those damned red spots, itching and pimples under my chin and jaw line. It fucking SUCKS. I tried the wait 2 days between shaving thing, but my hair grows too fast for that.

So, my question is, would an electric shaver help? I've never used one before and wouldn't know which one to get. I'm just fucking sick and tired of looking like someone sandpapered my neck.

Pls teedub... HALP!1

I have a sensitive face also. I use a razor one day and then an electric the next. I keep alternating them. Yes I am a pussy.

Yes an electric razor will help. I recommend Phillishave, which is the tri-rotorblade thing by Phillips.

Damascus said:
Alright, it's probably just because the climate change around here, but everytime I fucking shave I get some form of razer burn. I use a regular Mach 3 everymorning and in a matter of hours I get those damned red spots, itching and pimples under my chin and jaw line. It fucking SUCKS. I tried the wait 2 days between shaving thing, but my hair grows too fast for that.

So, my question is, would an electric shaver help? I've never used one before and wouldn't know which one to get. I'm just fucking sick and tired of looking like someone sandpapered my neck.

Pls teedub... HALP!1

goto the doctor and have them subscribe something called benzeshave. Theres also an aftershave lotion they can subscribe but I can remember the name at the moment.

Also if your having the same problem as me (which it sounds like) an electric shaver wont help.

Damascus said:
Nah, I don't razor burn on the scrodes. The occasional in-grown hair, yes, but nothing else.

sounds exactly like me.

BTW my doctor said this is very common for the nig folk but it still happens with a lot crackers like me.

317338597_l.gif

Back