Logitech MX510 $13.74

Bleh, I hate MIR. Takes too long to get it back, that is if they ever send it to you.

Good buy though if you don't have one already.

damn, thanx xero. great mouse for that price. I recently picked up the X5 and it is a great mouse but it's not all that much better than the 510. The 510 has a lot better feel to it too with the rubberized grip instead of plastic or whatever the fuck the g5 has

bLiSS said:
Bleh, I hate MIR. Takes too long to get it back, that is if they ever send it to you.

Good buy though if you don't have one already.

It's still $10 cheaper than what mine cost, without the rebate.

While we're talking about mice. I saw the 610 being advertised in the newspaper the other day. It's a pretty neato looking mouse.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=10917

81180gv.jpg

It has the awesome shape of the old Logitech Mouseman that I love.

Bah, the 610 uses 2 AA batteries. That's pretty useless. The shape is still awesome.

And no dice on tits.

just ordered 2. one for me (probably won't use it) and one for my gf (this mouse will be way more than she needs, but the price is right)

bLiSS said:
It has the awesome shape of the old Logitech Mouseman that I love.

That's the first mouse I ever owned that actually felt comfortable. That's why I still use it.

How does the feel of the newer ones compare? By newer, I mean the MX510, etc.

I have a Razer and dont like it so im still using the MX 510. I dont like the shape of the 510. Sooner or later im just going to get the latest M$ Intellemouse. I NEVER use the 3 extra buttons on the 510. Instead of adding all this shit onto a mouse they need to ass force feedback.

i will never buy a logitech mouse again, i don't care how good a rating they all get. the drivers suck my ass.

Back