some of you may remember.....

BadMoFo

Contributor
Veteran XX
when the FUCKING IDIOT at my work deleted the entire San Diego OU (aka-every user account and e-mail address etc etc etc from an entire 300 user site)

so

not only did they NOT fire this fucking idiot

now they have made him the administrator of "MAS 200"

which houses the accounting, accounts payable, etc etc databases for a multibillion dollar PUBICLY TRADED company.

its time for a "sit down" with the 'SVP' and 'CIO' of this company.

maybe the chairman of the board.

I'm sure the stock holders will be interested in hearing this information.....

once again managers are fucking useless.

jesus fucking christ these are the dumbasses with college degrees.....

oh btw-he acted like he didnt know he deleted the OU, even though he had to click fucking YES on the confirm delete box

I have a solution: Have your company hire Project2058264. He can get anyone fired. ;)

I have a better solution, set up business critical services that use my user account..

and then when I get a new job and tell them to fuck off and they disable my user account their mail server stops working, and they cant get anyone that will charge them less then 250 dollars an hour to fix it...

:lol:

morons

BadMoFo said:
when the FUCKING IDIOT at my work deleted the entire San Diego OU (aka-every user account and e-mail address etc etc etc from an entire 300 user site)

so

not only did they NOT fire this fucking idiot

now they have made him the administrator of "MAS 200"

which houses the accounting, accounts payable, etc etc databases for a multibillion dollar PUBICLY TRADED company.

its time for a "sit down" with the 'SVP' and 'CIO' of this company.

maybe the chairman of the board.

I'm sure the stock holders will be interested in hearing this information.....

once again managers are fucking useless.

jesus fucking christ these are the dumbasses with college degrees.....

oh btw-he acted like he didnt know he deleted the OU, even though he had to click fucking YES on the confirm delete box

I've got the best solution, why don't you challenge the guy for a 1 on 1 airsoftz LOLZLLOL OMGZ duel? Winner takes it all and when you win, you fire him LOLZ

seriously tho, are you really indulging out loud in some stupid fantasy that you're going to address "stockholders" in some big dramatic meeting wherein you'll humiliate the CIO with your self-righteous bullshit?

MAS 200 is some serious shit... someone who can't even find his way around active directory should definately stay the fuck away from mas.

of course not, I will speak with the CIO tomorrow and voice my concerns.

and then nothing will happen...nothing will change...

because fucking morons run this company

then I will find a new job

and I will tell the CIO he is a fucking moron.

and I will do that since the ex - director of enterprise networks is my homie

:D

I may also sue them for "workplace abuse"

I do live in california after all

Is this still the same company that you filled up the browser with toolbars covering up 3/4 of the window. PLUS Bonzai buddy, since it would not be complete without him. That shit was gold.

herbert_kornfeld.jpg

Doaln said:
Is this still the same company that you filled up the browser with toolbars covering up 3/4 of the window. PLUS Bonzai buddy, since it would not be complete without him. That shit was gold.

nope different company :)

Back