[OPINION]What is the best MMO to play now?

Nitescape

Veteran X
I want to know what the best MMO in your opinion.
No, I don't want some old thread.
I want current opinions please.

Just got my december issue of maxim and inside is a disc for a free trial of wow.

They should have done that BEFORE putting in the gay point system when the game was still fun.

Now they're grasping for straws. The games dead.

what's this point system? i stopped playing couple months after release because I was tired of lag and 45minute queues to get into your server. I was actually just thinking about checking it out again.

right now im gonna say go find yourself something else to do, warez a bunch of games for single player or something. gaming industry is currently in rescession as there hasent been anything seriously NEW and totally awesome in a while now. if you wanna though, EQ2 has a free trial. only prob is you gotta download it and its like fucking 6 gigs or some shit like that :p

www.silkroadonline.net

Another one of those Korean MMO games. It just started beta, but it's fairly bug free. It claims to be free forever for you tightwads out there.

Gameplay is a lot like Lineage2, but with a huge chunk of grind removed. Downtime is a lot less- you fullheal while resting in around a minute.

-MT-Stealth said:
what's this point system? i stopped playing couple months after release because I was tired of lag and 45minute queues to get into your server. I was actually just thinking about checking it out again.

Honor Kill point system. Turned the game into a huge giant fucking gankfest.

You could go nowhere, and do nothing.

Back