does anyone listen to the frosty heidi and frank show?

Kuza said:
this thread failed.

Well, they're not national. They've been on the air in and around the LA area for 5 years following that faggot ass howard stern, and have a great radio talk show. It helps to know about them and their personalities and what not to enjoy the show more, but they're awesomely funny.

About a month ago they got a station in San Diego and San Fransisco. They're getting bigger.

Nicodemus said:
Well, they're not national. They've been on the air in and around the LA area for 5 years following that faggot ass howard stern, and have a great radio talk show. It helps to know about them and their personalities and what not to enjoy the show more, but they're awesomely funny.

About a month ago they got a station in San Diego and San Fransisco. They're getting bigger.
okay nico. you are my NUMBER ONE. who is your favorite, let me guess.. frank. duhh. frank is hot.

Don't have a favorite, but frank is comedy gold. The show wouldn't work if it wasn't all three of them.

Shoulda seen me on the message boards before they changed the site over to freefm. I was making fun of all the howard drones day in and day out that went into the FHF section to talk shit about them. Good times.

Nicodemus said:
Don't have a favorite, but frank is comedy gold. The show wouldn't work if it wasn't all three of them.

Shoulda seen me on the message boards before they changed the site over to freefm. I was making fun of all the howard drones day in and day out that went into the FHF section to talk shit about them. Good times.

ugh i HATEE howards audience. i will NOT get sirus. i hate hate hateeeee howard and leykis. theyre both super annoying.

i really hate frosty sometimes, though. really really, he is so stupid.

Back