Any SWG players...

d0ggy

Contributor
Veteran XV
Looking for a annoying friend in game? I just started again and my main back in the day was only lvl 21, and I wanna play from level 1. What server are people on, and is there any guilds I can join? Looking for people with a vent server to play with =p

d0ggy said:
Looking for a annoying friend in game? I just started again and my main back in the day was only lvl 21, and I wanna play from level 1. What server are people on, and is there any guilds I can join? Looking for people with a vent server to play with =p

If you are a vetern player I would highly reccomend not coming back. The NGE that has gone into effect has turned it into a FPS!! SWG is now dead and Section One, the oldest guild in the game, has now quit. Some are still around but just because our leader is in Austrailia. Anyways, I have been a player for 2 years and thought I would never quit this game until SOE fucked everyone over.

If you still want to play, I think VoD is staying around. They are on Bloodfin server and are rebel. They live on Tat. in Valley of Death.

Im only lvl 21, im not much of a veteran. I dont know the guilds you speak of either ;) I think I would enjoy the FPS aspect, if im with a cool group of people.

neowart, wtf man.

don't listen to him, it's not an fps, and it's not 'fucked over'. This is simply his opinion.

of course its not going to please everyone, what game does?

it's a big change, yes, but a big change was needed.....and for any swg vets who say otherwise, they are hypocrites, because all the 'vets' do is bitch about how bad the game is. like i said, you can never make everyone happy.

and i'm a vet too, played since closed beta on and off since release.

You can start as a jedi, and they're turning 30 classes into 9.

I've never played the game, but when you overhaul that much stuff, why not just make a new game?

I wouldn't touch this -- they're basically admiting their game sucked for 2 years.

I played swg for a month or two right when it first came out. Before they even knew how to become jedi's, everyone was trying to come up with new theories on how to become one. Also, Bounty Hunters were way over powered, and so were Imp compared to Reb.

Bucko said:
I played swg for a month or two right when it first came out. Before they even knew how to become jedi's, everyone was trying to come up with new theories on how to become one. Also, Bounty Hunters were way over powered, and so were Imp compared to Reb.
i was playing right before and after the combat upgrade, and being a bounty hunter was pretty hard. all the jedi were way overpowered. even moreso after the combat upgrade because BH couldnt use their weapons anymore

Sir Lucius said:

I've never played the game, but when you overhaul that much stuff, why not just make a new game?

I wouldn't touch this -- they're basically admiting their game sucked for 2 years.
About what I thought.

Argue this, I dare you.

Sir Lucius said:

yeah this isnt the first time they overhauled it

I kinda like it, the FPS aspect really comes alot into play in a PvP situation

It really sucks thou when someone get in you way and you can't shoot anything

instead you open alot of trades with people.

although I am immensly enjoying my commando, even moreso then before and after the CU

what server are you guys on! i need friends to play with. im not asking for help with anything, just a vent server and a buncha people playing to group with and bullshit with

I am on corbantis doggy pm me in game tonight BlazerBlade of course... I want to start a new toon also just waiting for enough playas to get something going on a new server is all.

Alright. The way it looks, they should really merge some servers. Worlds seem alittle empty. Also I need to find like a leveling FAQ. I cant seem to find ANY lvl 20ish mobs to fight at 21. Everything I see around is like 15.

Sigma said:
Bloodfin is better than all of you. Besides, it has the highest ratio of PvP players.

ya but it also has the highest ratio of fagots cause you play there :(

j/k what guild are you in on that server ?

BlazerBlade said:
ya but it also has the highest ratio of fagots cause you play there :(

j/k what guild are you in on that server ?

I'm in NOIDS right now, which is just the PvP division of NIMH.

Id play wherever. As long as people can help me! like right now, ive got a lvl 21 on corbantis. i have no clue where to find lvl 20 mobs to kill. lol

d0ggy said:
Id play wherever. As long as people can help me! like right now, ive got a lvl 21 on corbantis. i have no clue where to find lvl 20 mobs to kill. lol

what is your class d0ggy?

Back