bf2 stunts :)

motoxbudd

Contributor
Veteran XV
tankandapconcarrier.jpg

[SES]BaNsHee said:
Not all of us play bf2 you know. A little explanation always helps.
There is a tank and a slick on an aircraft carrier. Beyondme how they got there. Look at his mini map.
And Rev, you're a fucking retard. Just an fyi.

:) well, even tho we were playin on a cool ass mod that made it theoretically possible, it was still VERY hard to do. i flew the apc to it after a couple hours trying, but god knows how the fuq my buddies got the friggin tank on it. i would have thought it all but impossible, despite the extra boost provided by the mod.

anyway, i'd be hella surprised if anyone else has ever done this before :)

lol :) ya well, still freakin cool. and t1 ren was uber cool before they took out all the exploits.

btw, what you guys think about the spec forces exp pack comming out? see the video? just so you know, its got fast ropes (repel from transport heli), zip lines you shoot out with a cross bow, and grappling hooks so you can climb most anything. and you can shoot while on the ropes.

SINep said:
Flying APC/Tank mod correct?

Bah.

:) well sorta. of course it would be totally impossible to do this on a non-mod server. was done on jet powered mod server. but all the jets do is put an insane boost behind you. you have no way to steer any of the vehicles once airbore (except for the apc).

but even the apc is obsurdly difficult to do anything but flip around with its steering capabilities. we been playin around with the mod for a few days, trying to learn to fly the sucker. it actually IS possible with lots and lots of practice, to keep the apc airborne for minutes at a time, but having the control to actually land it without blowing up is very difficult, let alone trying to land on the carrier deck.

about the tank, ya, i have no idea how the crap my teammate did that. obviously used some sort of ramp, but with no way to steer it after take off, and given the huge distance from land, i would have thought it near impossible to even hit the carrier, let alone land on it without blowing up. koodos to uberampage :)

you guys should try the mod, heres a link. http://files.vgpro.com/file/2016 funny ass shit :)

Here's some advice Rev_Night. On this forum, when you're trying to shit on someone, you have to be either a popular member, or offer a witty and funny comment.

In your case, you're just a dumbass.

Someone already called you a retard in this thread, so I called you a dumbass to add to the variety.

My team was dicking around on a server and turned FF off. We got 6 or 7 guys as spec. forces and threw down all their C4 and then had a guy sprint across it while we blew it up, and then parachuted across the map to see who went the farthest :sunny:

Swamp Kitten said:
My team was dicking around on a server and turned FF off. We got 6 or 7 guys as spec. forces and threw down all their C4 and then had a guy sprint across it while we blew it up, and then parachuted across the map to see who went the farthest :sunny:
Yeah thats the 'classic' way of doing things. :)
More fun too.

SINep said:
Yeah thats the 'classic' way of doing things. :)
More fun too.
Haha yeah it's also fun to have mid-air battles with C4 and blow people across the map

One of my teammates some how managed to eject from a plane and blow up C4 while he was in the air like a massive DJ--was pretty funny looking when he shot off like a bullet

Back