Hypothetical: So you come across 100 million dollars worth of cocaine

rainbowsky

Veteran XV
In your daily walk through the forest you find a large moss covered structure. To satiate your curiosity you uncover it and find that it is a huge parachute drop of cocaine apparently gone awry. After some back of the envelope calculations you figure it is about 100 million dollars worth of cocaine.

What do you do?

It certainly wouldn't be easy to sell 100 million dollars of cocaine without the drug dealer that lost it getting wind or someone killing you. Also, who would buy 100 million dollars worth?

You would probably be bigger risk if you sold it in small quantities over a long time. You'd need to find a big time dealer. Big big time.

thats true, i dont know how you would hide the fact that you have a million in cocaine. if you're someone that doesnt sling coke regularly...its not like you're going to walk down on the corner and start selling bags or something. and a milion worth of coke is probably a substantial amount of product

grab about 10 million dollars worth and run like a motherfucker

move far away and THEN sell it

selling it locally would mean certain death

JuggerNaught said:
thats true, i dont know how you would hide the fact that you have a million in cocaine. if you're someone that doesnt sling coke regularly...its not like you're going to walk down on the corner and start selling bags or something. and a milion worth of coke is probably a substantial amount of product

It's 100 million, not 1 million..

take a sample (kilo) down to the Boston Produce Market in Chelsea and let Franky jr , Nick , Nygen ,Po , and O'Riely know i have some Product to move Cheap 50% off sale.
lets chalk this Knowledge up to a mispent youth.

Back