Orbital

SL83

Veteran XV
Thanks for inviting me to your party, it was a lot of fun. We should have more Halloween parties like that in the near future. I wish I had a camera so I could have taken pictures of your room to prove to everyone on Tee Dubya that you don't have an unhealthy obsession with nanobots and stuff. Oh well. Bobbing for apples was a lot of fun. You're really good at it. Who cares if no one else came to the party, we had fun with the punch! Just don't tell your mom I spiked it with 151, she won't ever let me come over again.

P.S. Your mom makes really good Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches. I think I am really starting to prefer Natural peanut butter over that other nasty crap.

orbital 123 said:
Go fuck yourself, unless you have Trance Univers vol. 14 in which case you're welcome and please get it to me asap.

Is that with the intro by DJ Bassdog?

SL83 said:
Is that with the intro by DJ Bassdog?

I'm looking for

redd square - don't stop, from that album, there is every volume but that one online. I found the song on limeware but I think it's the stream from DI.com the bitrate is 96, ugh. I just want the fucking single cd but I'd have to import it from Europe.

orbital 123 said:
I'm looking for

redd square - don't stop, from that album, there is every volume but that one online. I found the song on limeware but I think it's the stream from DI.com the bitrate is 96, ugh. I just want the fucking single cd but I'd have to import it from Europe.

Oh well I don't have it nor do I care. But if you find it, maybe we can dance to it at your next party!

Yay TRANCE ORBITAL!

Hey, just cause the Nanobots didn't come to your party after you invited them, doesn't mean you get to take it out on me.

Back