Cure my hangover TDUB

MaD_ReBeL

Veteran XV
Ok, so im a dumb ass. wednsday night i went to the ducks game with a bunch of people from work. riht after work a bunch of us went to a bar in the area called danny ks ... i got drunk there. then we went and met up with some people tailgaiting ... i bonged 4 beers there. wtf im 27 why was i bonging beers int he middle of the fucking week!

so whatever.

last night, went out with this chick. sushi place, sake bombs, lots of asahi. went to stubricks in fullerton. bunch of shots bunch of beer. went back to ehr place and had sex till like 2 am.

wake up .. have sex again bust my nut OMFG my head is spinning!!!!

ok so, i rarely get hung over but im banged the fuck up right now. im working on a 1.5 liter bottle of water right now and my stomach is settling down a bit.

taken asprin/tylenol already
ate
coffe
OJ
water

short of drinking more alcohol (omg i could really use a good bloody mary right now) wtf can i do?

halp me TW. im at work so limit your remedies to things that are/should be available at work.

thanks.

so just stick with the water?

*edit* ive already had a ton of water. you know its bad when you dont ahve to pee after drinking 1.5 liters of water.

#1 Pinch nose

#2 Drink whole can of:

01-040%20s.jpg

#3 wait exactly 30 minutes

#4 thank me later

Last edited:
brag? no i gave the back story just as point of reference. this is the tail end of a 2 day bender ... if youve been there ... tell me how to fix this.

yeah i rarely get hangovers. i dont know why tolerance? i dont know. maybe its cause i usually sleep till noon after a long night of drinking. whatever, i dont like hang overs.

i had a terrible hangover today too. Worst part is that I just had a test at 9 am and I have another test in 30 minn. I was still drunk when I took my first test lol.

don't over indulge. If you chug tons of water you'll just feel sicker. Just sip water throughout the day, let your body rehydrate. I try to get out and be active. Laying and sitting around only make it worse. Fresh air is key

Synth said:
i had a terrible hangover today too. Worst part is that I just had a test at 9 am and I have another test in 30 minn. I was still drunk when I took my first test lol.

I did that last week, but mine was a midterm. I got the highest grade in the class.

I was at the bar till 3 in the morning, test at 9. I could hardly walk to school

Only time will help you now. You've already taken the Tylenol.

The thing to remember next time, is to have the water before bed. Get one of those insulated cooler cups with a lid on top. That way, the water says cold all night, and doesn't get dust in it. No matter how drunk you are, drink tons of water before you go to sleep. I barely ever have hangovers because of it.

yeah i usually do drink water and did last night b4 i passed out. usually helps i just think im getting a little to old to pull back to back nights like that.

*edit* oh and wtf do you want PICS of? my non shaved jeans n t-shirt at work hung over self?

NoGodForMe said:
Only time will help you now. You've already taken the Tylenol.

The thing to remember next time, is to have the water before bed. Get one of those insulated cooler cups with a lid on top. That way, the water says cold all night, and doesn't get dust in it. No matter how drunk you are, drink tons of water before you go to sleep. I barely ever have hangovers because of it.

doesn't get dust in it?

how fucking dusty is your damn house?

Back