Asians

Lord Elessar said:
I wonder what cheating at tribes in widescreen looks like.

i wonder what having a clue what you're talking about feels like. probably would make you look like less of a dumbass.

Lord Elessar said:
I wonder what cheating at tribes in widescreen looks like.
Let me guess, you're one of the few million who never touched t:v and figured you could say something funny or something to own someone. Fact of the matter is, you know fuck all and your mothers uterus is polluted.

For those who say that he cheated all the time, I'm guessing you never played with him. You know, even for TW this is low. Why don't you guys pick on the cheaters who post way more often, like MoneyShot, skillz and slotr. You guys are such needledick cunts

nurp said:
Let me guess, you're one of the few million who never touched t:v and figured you could say something funny or something to own someone. Fact of the matter is, you know fuck all and your mothers uterus is polluted.

For those who say that he cheated all the time, I'm guessing you never played with him. You know, even for TW this is low. Why don't you guys pick on the cheaters who post way more often, like MoneyShot, skillz and slotr. You guys are such needledick cunts
a fucking men karim.

nurp said:

jumping on the bandwagon

they're too new for skillz, slotr, or moneyshot. they don't have a clue. i'm all they can grab at.

Back