Kilgore vs Kaine

PinAction

Contributor
Veteran X
Anybody living in VA probably has seen the commercials or heard them...Im so sick of these 2 slinging mud. Fuck...this is why I dont vote anymore, its not even a lesser of 2 evils. Its just 2 fuckfaces that I would rather not have either one up there. :/

I didnt even know which parties they belogned to untill this morning. i hate living in Maryland and still having to deal with their commercials, fuck metropolitan areas.

Rev_Night said:
Hokies for Kilgore

Dont you mean whities for Kilgore? Not that I unconditionally support affirmative action but a minority percentage rate of 4% at Tech is abysmal. At that point I think it really is in the interest of a better education to have some semblance of an affirmative action program, but Kilgore was able to get rid of any such program.

Corossus said:
Dont you mean whities for Kilgore? Not that I unconditionally support affirmative action but a minority percentage rate of 4% at Tech is abysmal. At that point I think it really is in the interest of a better education to have some semblance of an affirmative action program, but Kilgore was able to get rid of any such program.

:soapbox:

Back