Ambush in Iraq: "Oops, did you say left?"

BAGHDAD, Oct. 22 -- Four U.S. contractors were killed last month when their convoy took a wrong turn, drove into a town north of Baghdad and was attacked by an angry mob, a senior U.S. military official said Saturday.

Two contractors who were not killed in the initial firing were dragged from their vehicle, and one was shot in the back of the head, the newspaper said. The crowd "doused the other with petrol and set him alight. Barefoot children, yelping in delight, piled straw on to the screaming man's body to stoke the flames," according to the report.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/22/AR2005102201192.html

OMG gung ho! Where do I sign up?

Automatic Jack said:
BAGHDAD, Oct. 22 -- Four U.S. contractors were killed last month when their convoy took a wrong turn, drove into a town north of Baghdad and was attacked by an angry mob, a senior U.S. military official said Saturday.

Two contractors who were not killed in the initial firing were dragged from their vehicle, and one was shot in the back of the head, the newspaper said. The crowd "doused the other with petrol and set him alight. Barefoot children, yelping in delight, piled straw on to the screaming man's body to stoke the flames," according to the report.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/22/AR2005102201192.html

OMG gung ho! Where do I sign up?

Just drop a fuel-air bomb on em. See how they like it.

God we need to fight wars like we used to. If the civilians are supporting the insurgents, then fuck them up too.

crimedog said:
Just drop a fuel-air bomb on em. See how they like it.

God we need to fight wars like we used to. If the civilians are supporting the insurgents, then fuck them up too.

AJ is a perfect example of why we don't fight wars like we use to.

I'm just saying that contract jobs in Iraq don't seem like such a hot idea...er...pardon the pun. But I suppose you could say the locals are savoring the fruits of anarchy, er, democracy. I bet under Saddam they wouldn't dare fuck around like that.

Oh hey! I have a great idea! While we are fighting wars the old fashioned way, by blowing the shit out of the enemy, how about if we also ENTER wars the old fashioned way, when we are legitimately threatened? How fucking awesome would that be?

Bush is a disaster for the world. Me and my joint smoking hippie libtard buddies Brent Scowcroft and Larry Wilkerson were just tripping about it over a fat hookah.

Last edited:
Back