So what are you doing right now?

SSJBejiita

Veteran X
Sippin on a cappuccino (sp?) from gullivers (24 oz)
Reading TW and Mirc
Searching for a place to get Foo Fighters cd from

fartiusstinkius said:
What's GTA:LCS? A new GTA? What's LCS stand for?

I'm out of the loop.
GTA: Liberty City Stories, its the new GTA for PSP, out in a couple days. Takes place in Liberty City a few years before or after GTA3, mainly involving the mafia and leone and such. Im probably wrong here, but you play a guy who killed a made man, got owned, and now your back to try and climb your way back up through the mafia. Its gotten hardly any attention though, since its not a console GTA i guess.

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/grandtheftauto4workingtitle/index.html

DemonKyoto said:
GTA: Liberty City Stories, its the new GTA for PSP, out in a couple days. Takes place in Liberty City a few years before or after GTA3, mainly involving the mafia and leone and such. Im probably wrong here, but you play a guy who killed a made man, got owned, and now your back to try and climb your way back up through the mafia. Its gotten hardly any attention though, since its not a console GTA i guess.

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/grandtheftauto4workingtitle/index.html
Hmmm.

I never could get into the GTA games. I would always just get the tank with the codes but the cars blowing up when touching me got pretty old pretty quickly.

To the thread, I'm wasting time not doing my homework.

JustinCase said:
eating a poptart and about to put my psp up for sale on ebay, anyone here wanna buy it??!!?
I would, but I just got one off ebay yesterday ( from the fiancee :sunny: )

fartiusstinkius said:
Hmmm.

I never could get into the GTA games. I would always just get the tank with the codes but the cars blowing up when touching me got pretty old pretty quickly.

To the thread, I'm wasting time not doing my homework.
Yeah, thats why I stopped using tanks 2-3 games ago, good for if your stuck with 6 stars and need to make an escape through all the crap, but for normal play, it just takes the fun out of it.

Using Treesize Pro 3 to find the largest directories on my 4 hard drives and getting rid of the shit I don't need. I did R drive (Rio) last night and I'm doing W drive (Waikiki) right now.

Oh and I'm drinking a Pepsi and reading tee dub.

Back