been too long, time for a Loop'sEmoBlog post!!

loop

Veteran XX
just kidding.

tell me why you clicked this, though -

do you care about my life (you fucking stalkers)?
do you click to make fun of me (you tw cliches)?
do you click on accident (you inept, clumsy little shit)?
do you click to vicariously live out your middle-aged sexcapade fantasies through me (you sick, desperate, ugly, gameless fucks)?
do you click to read the flames (you uninspired, clueless, unoriginal, plagiarising mothercocksmoker)?
do you do you do you?

special thanks to edofner and hedge for good answers....

Last edited:
s194900619_4181.jpg

i clicked because i would show this thread to all my friends and we would laugh at how pathetic and emo you are

I didn't mean to click this thread. I meant to click the other one but I fart, coughed and sneezed at the same time.

ow :(

Osiris said:
i clicked because i would show this thread to all my friends and we would laugh at how pathetic and emo you are

wait wait

this is gold

you're going to, as a reader of a forum on the internet with a higher geek population than anywhere else on the web with the POSSIBLE exceptions of Kuro and /., click on a post here in order to make fun of a poster to your friends who are clustered around your computer in the hopes of finding the funny?

wow.

loop said:
wait wait

this is gold

you're going to, as a reader of a forum on the internet with a higher geek population than anywhere else on the web with the POSSIBLE exceptions of Kuro and /., click on a post here in order to make fun of a poster to your friends who are clustered around your computer in the hopes of finding the funny?

wow.

yes of course my reply was as serious as edonofors post
U FUCKING EMO BAG OF SHIT

Back