GOD DAMN FUCK PISS ASS JEWBAGLE NIGGER FUCK!!!! (400GB SEAGATE DEAD!)

You have a high speed internet connection (thanks BTW) It will all be here when you get back.

next time tard, wait about a month

if a drive is gonna shit out on you, its usually in the first month

and get some fucking cooling

Access the emergency platter release overrides and prepare to dump the core, time is short there is no telling how long the electromagnetic inverter tree can maintain the stability of the containment field before a total breach and meltdown occur.

Order engineering to transfer all availible power to the core! Hurry Scotty, there is no time!

Dumpy Dooby said:
It has 350GB of data on it. I filled it up. And I've already deleted my backup of that data.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfukcufkcuufkfuxfkufkufkfckufckfkxkfxkfuxkfx

Geeee... that was a dumb thing to do.

I feel your pain. This morning I bought a new 250 GB western digital HD to replace an old maxtor i was worried about. Right when I started copying over the data the maxtor went. Lost 120 gigs of stuff if I can find some way to get it working again.

edit: it actually wasnt that simple. I copied all 120 GBs of stuff, but one filename had a path that was about 1000000 characters long and the whole drive got corrupted. So I had to rename the file/dir and do it again. That's when it blew up.

Back