can we still call them skinnies, darkies, or brownies?

LOL, first off, yeah you should get banned, what the fuck? Why is it standard procedure to do race hate at TW? "HAY GUYZ LOOK HOW KKKLEVER I IS!!! SPICALOONS!!!!!!"

Second, why are you taunting the mods, who are generally pretty cool? That's worth a ban in itself. If it were me I'd rape your sister.

Automatic Jack said:
LOL, first off, yeah you should get banned, what the fuck? Why is it standard procedure to do race hate at TW? "HAY GUYZ LOOK HOW KKKLEVER I IS!!! SPICALOONS!!!!!!"

Second, why are you taunting the mods, who are generally pretty cool? That's worth a ban in itself. If it were me I'd rape your sister.
We needed the obese loser perspective. Thanks for checking in.

Khushi said:
or nigers? after all, they may be from Niger :shrug:

that would make them nigerians.

Automatic Jack said:

there are no rules against using racist terms. if they want to start enforcing the no "nigger" rule then they need to change the rules page.

Phantomstranger said:
there are no rules against using racist terms. if they want to start enforcing the no "[that word]" rule then they need to change the rules page.

Actually they can probably just use their discretion, since it's so fucking obviously offensive.

Automatic Jack said:

Why is it standard procedure for you to be a complete fucking slob?

why can't you just say "black motherfucker" if you want to hate? it's not like you have to drop the n bomb

Back