Who knows anything about Nokia phones?

-MT-Stealth

Veteran XV
I'm trying to buy a nokia phone for my sister's birthday. She told me once which one she liked, but my dumbass forgot the model number. I've never had a nokia phone, so their model numbers is greek to me. All I know is that it was a candy bar phone.

Can anyone give me suggestions for a good Nokia phone under $400? And maybe also a good site to buy it from?

i can't =/ Her birthday was like a month ago, and I said I got her something, and that I'd give it to her next time I'm home... which is this friday.. So, if I ask her about the phone (and she knows I dont give 2 shits about cell phones), she'll figure it out.

Come on, this is not that hard of a question, if you keep up with your cell phones

Yeah 6230i is a girly phone. Don't go for cheaper though, they tend to fall apart and have charger problems.

-MT-Stealth said:
I'm trying to buy a nokia phone for my sister's birthday. She told me once which one she liked, but my dumbass forgot the model number. I've never had a nokia phone, so their model numbers is greek to me. All I know is that it was a candy bar phone.

Can anyone give me suggestions for a good Nokia phone under $400? And maybe also a good site to buy it from?

What's her service provider? I'm going to assume Cingular or T-Mobile since you linked to GSM phones but if that's not the case those phones won't work for her.

Forget the 6230i, she'll get terrible reception since it doesn't have 850 mhz. You could always go with the 6230 which is the older model with 850mhz and a crappier camera.

And btw, 90% of Nokia phone are candybar...

Max

-MT-Stealth said:
she has t-mobile. i was pretty set on 6230i, but that reception comment makes me nervous now =/

If she has T-Mo, forget that comment. As far as I know (I'm canadian) they don't use 850mhz so she'll ok receptionwise.

Max

Back