Public Restroom Walls

destroyer193

Veteran X
Who doesn't love reading all the shit on the walls in the public restroom?

On occasion, when a pencil is in my pocket, I will contribute to the hilarity.

Just recently, I wrote the words "Big Cock", and then proceeded to draw a 3 foot cock and balls. I can't help but laugh.

Have you ever contributed to the public restroom wall art??

(if you say no, we all know you are lying.)

newsletterpracticeje.jpg

In this restaurant in Beatty, a small town in Nevada, I saw "www.TW.com" written on the stall

Next time I'm out there I'll take pics

I try and focus on not steping on or otherwise touching anything that isnt my dick when I am in those places.

I used to shit in this one bathroom by my computer science classes almost every day. One day, i sat there while takinga shit and thought, "Why did someone spit all over the walls of this stall?" I then stood up and realized this was all waist height...and there was a hole between both stalls.

That was almost as grose as the time I saw a guy fapping at the computer in the school library.

I always seem to find political banter whenever I'm in a stall. It's like a democrat and a republican have alternating shit schedules in this forum of the new age.

i once wrote a poem amidst all the other shit on the bathroom wall at school to the effect of

"I used to worry i used to be scared
now I just don't really care
I'm not scared of anyone
and you're sitting in my cum"

the next day someone had cleaned all the shit off the walls

Iason said:
i once wrote a poem amidst all the other shit on the bathroom wall at school to the effect of

"I used to worry i used to be scared
now I just don't really care
I'm not scared of anyone
and you're sitting in my cum"

the next day someone had cleaned all the shit off the walls

I can just imagine how many people might have gone and asked for HIV and Hepatitis tests.

Those who write on bathroom walls
Roll their shit in little balls.
Those who read these lines of wit
Eat those little balls of shit.

Read that circa 1974, never forgot it.

Seraph said:
I always seem to find political banter whenever I'm in a stall. It's like a democrat and a republican have alternating shit schedules in this forum of the new age.

Yeah I've seen a lot of that too, usually they'll go back and forth a couple of times and then someone will take a sharpie, scratch out everything and write "both of you shut the fuck up."

Also found a great poem on a stall wall:

Here I sit
Quite disheartened
Tried to shit
But only farted

at mcgill there was that alternating writing stuff going on. Except that it was someone advocating shipping off all indians and arabs back to their homeland. It was quite amusing.

shadowwolf said:
at mcgill there was that alternating writing stuff going on. Except that it was someone advocating shipping off all indians and arabs back to their homeland. It was quite amusing.

couldn't we just give them small pox again? oh.... wrong indians.... i thought we were talking injuns. damn...

destroyer193 said:
Who doesn't love reading all the shit on the walls in the public restroom?

On occasion, when a pencil is in my pocket, I will contribute to the hilarity.

Just recently, I wrote the words "Big Cock", and then proceeded to draw a 3 foot cock and balls. I can't help but laugh.

Have you ever contributed to the public restroom wall art??

(if you say no, we all know you are lying.)

I honestly have trouble believing that this guy is serious.

You wrote "Big Cock" and then proceeded to draw a 3 foot cock and balls?

Back