People who go to jail regularly amaze me...

SonGohan

Veteran XX
I live two versions of my life.

One, clean and pure without any sort of trouble to be had with anything.

Another, introduced because my sister was a crack whore who spread her legs to anyone and hung out with the wrong crowd, is filled with drama and prison sex. To sum it all up on just how much she has been to jail, she once walked into a county lock-up drunk asking to bail out her drunken underaged friend... with her being underaged herself.

Anyways, the second life is the one filled with a different assortment of those who got in trouble with the fuzz on more then one occasion and have generally fucked up lives. One currently lives in our home with his child due to being forced to leave his other due to domestic charges. He recently got arrested fleeing from the police and driving drunk while on parole, and will probably be locked up for 6 months. (They dropped resisting arrest and such)

The thing that confused me the most was that, while being told about his night that night, he played it off like one big joke and even explained just how fucked up the inmates he was locked up with were.

I would have dropped a brick knowing what was going to happen to me.

Astonishing, these inmates, the way they act.

Once you get arrested, it's practically impossible to come out. Why? Because if you don't meet with the parole officer everytime when you are supposed to, the state arrests you again, and it just keeps adding up. The fuck ups forget to visit their parole office, and it never ends. That's why people have long rap sheets. After a while, they just give up and say fuck it.

So yeah, they'll compare themself to others in jail, because that's their world.

Back