USB Software Keys

Caswell

Veteran XX
So my office uses a wonderful piece of software, that requires a retarded piece of hardware. I hate USB "keys". Three of us in the office use the program, almost always at different times. However, you have to frequently get up and go find the fucking key to use the program.

Anyone know of an easy way to bypass a USB key? A program to "clone" the key are great a ghost of it or something. I don't see how they could be that complex.

PS - Not warez, the makers already got their $15,000 out of us.

yer lucky. We still have software that requires the use old lpt port keys. USB keys would be a godsend :p

They have similar USB keys like that here at VT. When taking a proctored exam, you have to get a proctor to unlock your computer with the key.

I'd rather have either of those then the fucking fob I used to use at my old job. Entering the code that it randomly generated every fucking time I needed to log into a switch (phone company) was a goddamn nightmere.

Rooster! said:
I'd rather have either of those then the fucking fob I used to use at my old job. Entering the code that it randomly generated every fucking time I needed to log into a switch (phone company) was a goddamn nightmere.
I knew people who just taped the fob to their keyboard, and then they usually had the password (or 2 or 3) on a paper nearby.

Back