I hate Ebay.

RebelToRumble

Veteran X
Ok so a few read my last post about me trying to take something back and file a shipping insurance claim.

He said it was insured but he could not do anything without the original reciept...which just so happens to be with the piece of shit seller that wont talk to me.

Please god, someone who works at USPS tell me a loophole, or something.

i fucking hate ebay.

Report it to ebay and say the guy scammed you and keep harassing them

Call them:
Ebay 800-322-9266 Just hit "0" to talk to a person

I reported to ebay, stated a claim with "item not as described" or something.

I read it takes 10 days for ebay to see if they can contact the seller and hes not talking so i doubt that will happen.

I fucking hate...i mean really hate ebay.

I saw their payment thing on if you ARE screwed and the max you can get back is 200 (minus a 25$ FEE to do paperwork) so 175$ and then there are exclusions and i met two of the exclusions so im fucked.

Yankee said:
maybe it's your lack of written communication skills? I have no idea what your problem is.

Too pissed to write a novel.

cliff notes:
bought something off ebay.....
had high hopes it would go through
it came in, different than seller said, and it's broken.
im fucked out of 250$.

Well, this is going to be hard to fix, because the newest scam on E-bay does something similar to what you're trying to do legit.

Person buys merchandise, says it's good, then 2 days later says it's bad, sends empty box to some bogus address using USPS, they confirm receipt to fake address, buyer submits claim to paypal saying they were frauded. Paypal takes the money back and gives it to the scam buyer. Now they've got the money and a $500 camera.

You'll find that E-bay is just a selling ground, like a flee market. They're not going to come to your rescue until they look at both sides and can make a determination. It took someone in the camera forum a month to get their mess fixed, but they did get the fake buyer removed.

Read thru this thread for info on what the person did.
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1019&thread=15273958

Last edited:
NoGodForMe said:
Person buys merchandise, says it's good, then 2 days later says it's bad, sends empty box to some bogus address using USPS, they confirm receipt to fake address, buyer submits claim to paypal saying they were frauded. Paypal takes the money back and gives it to the scam buyer. Now they've got the money and a $500 camera.

I don't understand that fraud at all.

but dont worry about explaining it...

im through with ebay.

HEY YOU STUPID QUEER FUCKFACE

I POSTED THE GOD DAMN PHONE NUMBER, CALL IT

This is why I normally never bother helping people

YOU FUCKING CUNT WHY WOULD I DEAL WITH EBAY

My problem is not with ebay, i have read their policy and the guy who sold it to me voids two of the options....

My problem is with getting in contact with the seller, nothing to do with ebay...i've already read their shit and all they're going to say is sorry...

rebeltorumble said:
YOU FUCKING CUNT WHY WOULD I DEAL WITH EBAY

My problem is not with ebay, i have read their policy and the guy who sold it to me voids two of the options....

My problem is with getting in contact with the seller, nothing to do with ebay...i've already read their shit and all they're going to say is sorry...

I've had this exact same thing happen, I called them, and they worked it out. You are fucking stupid if you don't even try

I hate ebay because of the loopholes and how much they dont care for buyers, only sellers and such.

My PROBLEM is not with ebay, the problem lies with getting the receipt from my seller, nothing to do with ebay.

I have started the process with getting ebay to help me out, but i have read their terms and conditions and i am void from two of the exceptions.

How could ebay help me out with a problem that doesn't concern them. It has to do with shipping, and getting a receipt from my seller.

I am desperate, however. When you gave me the number i already saved it to my cell i will call them later..too much shit to do today to get into a phone conversation.

Thanks.

I've had good luck with e-bay so far. Only laughable thing I've had happen is where I won a certain book on auction and 3 days later the guy responded, and I quote in its entirety "Don't have this book. Sorry."

I left him neutral feedback, and he went ballistic. "You NEVER leave other people neutral or negative feedback on e-bay. You inexperienced buyers are what make e-bay so annoying these days."

:lol:

So he then left me negative feedback with the following explanation: "User unnecessarily left me neutral feedback." rof. At least be impressive and make up something that will make me look bad rather than being obviously bitter.

just call ebay, what's the worse that could happen

I've never had ebay problems but the most I've ever spent is 20-30 bucks

AirGibson said:
I've had good luck with e-bay so far. Only laughable thing I've had happen is where I won a certain book on auction and 3 days later the guy responded, and I quote in its entirety "Don't have this book. Sorry."

I left him neutral feedback, and he went ballistic. "You NEVER leave other people neutral or negative feedback on e-bay. You inexperienced buyers are what make e-bay so annoying these days."

:lol:

So he then left me negative feedback with the following explanation: "User unnecessarily left me neutral feedback." rof. At least be impressive and make up something that will make me look bad rather than being obviously bitter.

I hate it whem fags bid instantly on an item that has a 10 day cast. Its like..."OMG IM WINNING" then they get outbid by another fag like them "OMG I GOTTA WIN"

It's good for sellers, and good for ebay..and its what they want you to do..

the smart shit is to snipe and wait till the end.

good times, trying to think of ways to get this 250$ back, will call ebay tomorrow.

suck it.

Don't buy anything of value on ebay. Stick to useless crap that you just want for the fun of it.

I'm sure there's all kinds of horror stories. I bought a used cellphone, it worked out pretty good for me.. But then again, that was only $80 bucks..

Back