T-Funk

Veteran XV
not watching it anymore
a show does not exist on suspense alone, i need plot
thank you
i love matthew fox

o yeah the stringalong show

prolly on the last episode theyre gonna be like: 'DREAM SEQUENCE LOL!!'

i dont think this week was as bad as last weeks, especially the shit in the previews for next week... meh, i agree the suspense is still a bit overdone.

T-Funk said:
not watching it anymore
a show does not exist on suspense alone, i need plot

seriously
ok so my coworkers got me to watch the first season and it was entertaining, but slightly getting on my nerves at the end

now, after 3 episodes into season 2 i find it grotesquely uninterestingly.

its like 24, only on an island.

the show is about the characters
the island and the suspense are just a vehicle to explore the characters.

Jacabo said:
the show is about the characters
the island and the suspense are just a vehicle to explore the characters.

yea except character development died and hasnt made an appearance yet in this season. its just long boring video clips that dont tell us anything new about characters but it does kill time until the next commercial segment at which time abc throws a large party with strippers and booze and laughs at us from a distance.

Eggi said:
yea except character development died and hasnt made an appearance yet in this season. its just long boring video clips that dont tell us anything new about characters but it does kill time until the next commercial segment at which time abc throws a large party with strippers and booze and laughs at us from a distance.
you must not have seen tonights episode.

Jacabo said:
you must not have seen tonights episode.

it reminded me that faggot was mad at his father (still, for the 3rd time)

this show reminds me of...everquest

every episode you level up a little bit
and every once in a while u get a new skill so you can kill bigger stuff
but its still the same stuff
and every time you get a new skill, its just a renaming of the old skill
but it does more damage

then you get emarried in azalon under the stone arches of cockgobble

I watch tv because I want a beginning, middle, and end. I want some kind of closure. Watching an hour show just to see stupid little subtle hints that advance the plot ever so slightly is not good writing its a shitty attempt to keep viewers from week to week.

Eggi said:
it reminded me that faggot was mad at his father (still, for the 3rd time)
And also introduced you to Helen who I thought was a phone sex operator from the first season.

Colosus said:
And also introduced you to Helen who I thought was a phone sex operator from the first season.

oh ya and they totally tricked me into thinking it was the others who captured jin and co

oh wait no they didnt. that was just a waste of 10 minutes in the show.

watermelon.jpg

ExarKun said:
The last few episodes feel like reruns...from different point of views.

True, not so much episode 3(aside from the first 10 minutes or so). It's been bothering me though, because the events they've been showing from different angles havent been THAT interesting.

Bleh, I'll still watch it.

Anything that remotely resembles a soap opera gets a big thumbs down. I'll wait for the DVD and watch the entire season in a few hours, meanwhile - 12 mins have past in the season.

I agree. I bought season 1 because of all the hype and I enjoyed it VERY much. Season 2 right now is blowing chunks. I don't even have any motivation to really get into it anymore. The episode last week did not expand on the story AT ALL. They pretty much wasted a whole week doing what the first episode of season 1 already showed. Fucking waste of my time.

Back