hubblesite.org = most amazing site on the net

Ah, that's ok... I pulled out my cock and am furiously masturbating to these nebula photos. Pretty hot.

Yeah, I know :(

I grew up on kid's space mags... Did any of you fellas read Odyssey? Good shit right there.

FILE DOWNLOAD WARNING

You are attempting to access an image with an extremely high resolution. While the file size may be small, the number of pixels this image contains requires at least 732.42 MB of free RAM that is not being used by any other application, including your operating system.

Many computers and Web browsers will have difficulty viewing this image, which is intended mainly for high-resolution printed and digital material. The image may not appear, it may cause your Web browser to lock up, or it may crash your computer. Some Web browsers will display a "broken image" icon in response to your attempt to view the picture.

If you simply want to view this picture on screen, we recommend choosing one of the other image formats offered. If you still want to use this image, we suggest right-clicking (control-click on a Macintosh) on the following link, then choosing the option that allows you to save or download the item (depending on the browser, this option will be labeled, “Save Target As,” “Save Link Target As,” “Download Link to Disk,” “Download Linked File As,” etc.) to directly download this file to your computer. You can then try opening the file using dedicated image-viewing software. But note that few computers will be able to handle even the downloaded version of this image.
DOWNLOAD FULL RESOLUTION IMAGES
Iridescent Glory of Nearby Planetary Nebula Showcased on Astronomy Day

* JPEG - 8.62 MBLarge File(16000 x 16000 pixels)
* TIFF - 285.99 MBMassive File(16000 x 16000 pixels)
lol
this is hawt

Reverend Zero said:
Just skimmed through it real quick..pretty fucking awesome.

I wish they had 1600x1200 images. :\

There's quite a few images there that are full high res shots... The one I posted as my desktop is a 3857 x 7804 35 meg picture... I rotated it to fit on my widescreen.

Stellar Spire in the Eagle Nebula

It's in the Nebula section of the Gallery.

--edit-- i'm not sure about the big one

full_jpg.jpg

Thats hot.

ha
funny thing is that's the huge one i downloaded
so it did nothing to my comp (while it may have crashed others)
no lag or anything
coincidentaly nice :]

Back