Okay..so an asian girl is mad at me for giving her a stereotypical nickname lol

-Kapion-

Complete Fag
Veteran X
She wanted to have nicknames for eachother so we can like i dunno say them I guess, and she called me Hitch cause she's seen me advise so many ppl about their relationships..I guess its better than Dr. Phil lol. So I didnt know what to call her so I thought of the time she said she had to go to History and she said "Hissrhee" and I started laughing and said what? where are you going, and she said it again lol and didnt get it.

So I made her nickname Sree, and after a sufficient amout of prodding i told her why and she was like..........ummm........lol

hey..you knew full well what to expect by entering this thread--dont bitch to me if you have sand in your vagina

-Kapion- said:
hey..you knew full well what to expect by entering this thread--dont bitch to me if you have sand in your vagina
va-gi-na? what's that?

wait wait let me check my handy Eighteen reference sheet....

hm here it is...vagina: The passageway that leads to the internal sexual organs, such as the uterus. It's also where the penis enters during sex, and where blood comes out during your period.

Barbarian said:
Why didn't you give her a cute nickname or something? Then you'd be fucking her now instead of posting.

i dunno its very unlikely that i could be fucking her at this exact point in time--most likely I'd still be posting about something :shrug:

-Kapion- said:
i dunno its very unlikely that i could be fucking her at this exact point in time--most likely I'd still be posting about something :shrug:
never say never

You should have given here some anime chick's name as a nickname, preferably one that is hot.

Then if she was like, "wtf," you could get her to come back to your place to watch anime.

Back