Ring Tones.

i am using the aids song from family guy. i just added it so haven't had a chance to see people's reactions.

If someone could provide a host, I will host the London symphony rendition of super Mario brothers. It's pretty sweet.

scarface--the London Philharmonic's rendition of the Super Mario Bros? I have the I have the L.P.'s rendition of the Zelda Theme Song--its really good too. if neone wants that do tell

When I get my new cell, I'm going to cut a ringtone of that Zlad! song. I'll be in a meeting and my phone will be all like:

"Hey baby, wake up from your asleep. We have arrived onto the future and everything is become... ELEKTRONIC, SUPERSONIK!!!!"

m00g00 said:
faggots use ringtones. Polite decent cell phone users keep it on vibrate 24/7. yes, I do.
pedo faggots keep it on vibrate to get off when they see 10 yr old boys walking home from school. do you call yourself frequently everyday, ohhh between 2-4 pm?

i have 3 diff tones for diff groups. One is like "hello? anyone there" for family. General friends has a scottish type voice saying similar stuff... 3rd one is a uni friends and is a pissed person sluring the same sorta stuff.

I have the Ridley Returns song from Metroid as my ring. It scares the shit out of people. It starts with a big crash and is kind of a scary song to begin with.

Back