[WTF] The Master Cleanser Diet

Kalle

Contributor
Veteran X
Alright TW, who's done this?

The gist of it is: Lemon, Maple Syrup, Cayenne Pepper and Water is mixed together and consumed for 10 straight days (nothing else), with a laxative tea drank at night and in the morning. This supposedly completely and totally cleanses your entire system, but friends that are on it are in severe pain and withdrawal. What say you?

http://www.naturalways.com/master-cleanser.htm

i worked at wild oats for three years and ive seen a couple people benefit from it.

it is pretty damn funny, though, when someone comes in asking for a crate of organic lemons

edit: upon reading that page i say that their plan is shlock. no real hippy who would go through that would spend all that money on their random bullshit suppliments

Last edited:
I would never take a laxative before going to bed. That is a very very bad idea.

It's not only to lose weight, but to cleanse your system. People talk about curing allergies, cancer, you name it. Weird shit tho.

Kalle said:
It's not only to lose weight, but to cleanse your system. People talk about curing allergies, cancer, you name it. Weird shit tho.

They can talk all they want about it, it's still bullshit. "Cleansing" your body by eating organic crap and taking stuff to make you shit a lot is not going to do anything for cancer or allergies, and anyone with a brain knows that

I honestly don't know...testimonies all over in print and on the web. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it here. I'm inclined to believe it helps, but prolly just as much as a colonic. I doubt it cures lifelong diseases.

Kalle said:
I honestly don't know...testimonies all over in print and on the web. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it here. I'm inclined to believe it helps, but prolly just as much as a colonic. I doubt it cures lifelong diseases.

You mean a bunch of hippies claiming that it solved their problems with no proof whatsoever? I can see where you're coming from, I've never seen such indisputable evidence in my entire life

heh...my wife has done it twice, first time was 19 days and then she did it again this summer for 29 days.

It's Grade B Syrup, very rich in all kinds of nutrients,
Lemons or Limes
and Distilled or filtered water
she would take the cayenne pepper in caplet form. She would buy the gel caps from wild oats and make her own pills.

it did wonders for her both times. She lost a lot of weight(dur!) but it was much more about her cleansing out her body and the time she was eating she used for more productive things.

After the first few days the hunger pains subside and you are good to go...the hunger pains are actually a part of your "sickness". Your body is going through withdrawls from not having all the crap you have it hooked on. People with a more raw food diet experience much lighter hunger pains when going on this cleanse.

The book speaks for itself as far as what it claims to do. Read it if you really want to know. From a first hand experience I believe it can do wonders for people where other, main stream medicine has failed. Proof of that is my wife's father. He had diabetis and after being on this cleanse for 40 full days he came off of it and has never been on insulin since. The dr's can't explain it.

Modern medicine is important but often time it become puffed up and does away with relevent modern medicine from times gone by.

I would say the best way to cleanse the system is lots of dietary fiber, water, fruits, and a mild leaxative at the end.

Aestis says you're lying, gibsonic. Science can't explain it, so therefore it's not real.

I do cleanses, but only 2 days at a time and it's not an intestinal cleanse. The stuff I drink is mostly aloe vera. 10 days is way too extreme. And cleansing shouldn't be about losing weight, it's about reducing the amount of toxins in your system. I love the cleansing, I feel so much better after I cleanse.

Also, it doesn't cure cancer and shit. It just improves your over all health by reducing the number of toxins in the body.

Back