Plans for Friday night with 2 girls

PinAction

Contributor
Veteran X
So Im having 2 girls over tonight, and Im tryin to decide what to do while Im trying to get them drunk enough to have a 3some. Just looking for fun activities..I have a ping pong table..but beer pong is kinda played out. I dont have many parties or gatherings at my house, i usually go to others, so having trouble thinking up something fun to do. I dont really want to just watch tv or sit outside at the fire...Give me some ideas!? :(

heh, my sister and her friends used to think it was so cute when the kid they were babysitting would have a little crush on them.

Get a cheek pinch for me player.

go star gazing. Chicks dig that. Make a game of it; for every star you see they have to take a drink.

uh you're not really having a party if it is just you and two girls

i guess maybe you could play flip cup or some other game....quarters? i mean you're talking drinking games that chicks will play i suppose

i say play fuck you, its a card game mainly for drinking

pass out cardes say a person name and be like fuck you and drop a card.. if they cant match your card they have to take a shot if they do you have to either be able to match it again or you take a drink... dull but pretty fun with a few people and quick way to get every one buzzed if not drunk..

TwiztiD said:
uh you're not really having a party if it is just you and two girls

i guess maybe you could play flip cup or some other game....quarters? i mean you're talking drinking games that chicks will play i suppose

Quarters LOL I havent played that since I was like 19. That'll get'em crunk

Btw pics or BS

Make Boboli pizzas together. They'll just love your cooking skills.
Go buy 3 personal size shells. Jar of spegetti sauce, cheese and all the other toppings you can think of.
Let them make their own pizza with you helping them.
While making the pizzas, have a few drinks. Pizzas will come out of the oven, hos will eat, marvel at your idea, be relaxed, and screw your brains out.

NoGodForMe said:
Go buy 3 personal size shells. Jar of spegetti sauce, cheese and all the other toppings you can think of.
While making the pizzas, have a few drinks. They'll get buzzed, while they cook.
They'll come out of the oven, hos will eat, marvel at your idea, be relaxed, and screw your brains out.

lol clever

TheOne.jpg

Black shirt, is one of them..dont have pics of 2nd girl, sorry. :(

Start off outside by the fire drinking some cocktails/beer then introduce the drinking games once they are alittle buzzed. Things always sound like a better idea buzzed. Then proceed to get them hammered. At that point its time to start flirting heavily with both and play some truth or dare.

- Or you could just invite the Love Doctor(aka me) over and I could take care of them for you.

Last edited:
NoGodForMe said:
While making the pizzas, have a few drinks. Pizzas will come out of the oven, hos will eat, marvel at your idea, be relaxed, and screw your brains out.

Slick, slick.

Back