[reminder]LOST Season 2 Premier on tonight 9/8c

dune

Veteran X
Whats in the f-ing hatch! What happened to Michael, Jin and the other dude on the boat which is a burning heap. Way too many unanswered questions.

Reminder: this is a recap episode.

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 8/7c
"Destination: Lost"
Prepare for the season premiere of Lost with a look back at the key events of the last season!

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 8/7c
"Destination: Lost"
Prepare for the season premiere of Lost with a look back at the key events of the last season!

Next Episode: SEASON PREMIERE
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 9/8c
"Man of Science, Man of Faith"
In the season premiere, one of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle.

the "other dude" on the boat was Sawyer.

I will probably skip the recap episode at 8 since I just finished the 1st season dvd this past weekend.

i havent seen this show at all, would it be dumb to start watching now? It looks good but I missed the whole first season.

Yeah they're not having a season recap episode are they? I'd like to start watching this show but I missed the first season. :(

MonsterX said:
i havent seen this show at all, would it be dumb to start watching now? It looks good but I missed the whole first season.

You should definitely watch the first season (it's out on DVD now). I'd say that you could probably start watching tonight and get a good idea of what happened last season, but you'd get a quick recap only. It'd probably bring you up to speed, but you'd miss a lot of backstory and subtle details that make the show what it is.

-Timber said:
Yeah they're not having a season recap episode are they? I'd like to start watching this show but I missed the first season. :(

Jesus, dude, read the thread. They're doing a season 1 recap episode tonight.

Yeah, I'd seriously recommend watching the first series first. For all intents and purposes, Lost is a character drama. Missing one on an entire series' worth of character development is going to make it somewhat difficult to actually relate to and/or care about the many main characters in the show. It won't hurt you to just record or save the torrents of the latest series and then go through the first first. There's a DVD available and I'd imagine there's a "whole series" torrent if you look.

Dumpy Dooby said:
So thx UVA?

Same here, actually. El Mar got into it because Bounty/JWU told him to at UVA. Then El Mar wouldn't stop blabbing about it, so I borrowed the season 1 DVDs and got myself hooked.

Back