Anyone playing dungeon siege 2?

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
Been playing the SP but have not even bothered with the multiplayer. Is it good at all or not even worth trying?

I loved the first one, did not like the second. I didnt even finish it and I almost always finish a game, even if it isnt very good.

hmm interesting cause I played the first as well..I like them both. It is a nice break from FPS's which im kinda burnt out on.

I want to pick it up just haven't had a chance. Plus it's still $49 waiting for the $29.99 sale at bestbuy or fry's.

I played through it once, don't really have the desire to even load it up now. I have played it a couple of times since, but only for about 15-20 mins each time.

LEVELUP GET ITAM AND KILL BOSS! x100 is what it feels like to me

I beat it with a friend, I will probably never touch it again. Fun for what it was though.

If you need help doing the lan play (if its warez) let me know.

Still playing it with a friend (lan). We'll probably finish it. It's a good game, I think DS1 was a bit better but not much.

I played thru it because I had some spare time. I think the story is hilariously dumb, but I enjoyed the badass items system and skill tree system of this new one. By the end of elite mode I had full sets of items on all my troops.

Back