Has anyone used Square Trade?

aardvark

Banned
Its an online Escrow service, i think ebay uses it. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if its a reliable company. Because im looking to give them $2900 for this car

20b0975fb17702a6c5f6c664b629dccd.jpg

6ad989bc7617ff6f11b26854c8054665.jpg

53cd245ee9b1d0fb8f11e1516caa54cb.jpg

Good thing you didn't title the thread "2,900$ for an M3, deal or not?", you're going to avoid a lot of shit talkers this way. :ralf:

After you buy the car you might want to see if he has a van with any speakers that he could cut you a deal on

I asked him, he said he was selling it cheap because he needed to get money for a restaurant.
Bullshit.

bLiSS said:
Good thing you didn't title the thread "2,900$ for an M3, deal or not?", you're going to avoid a lot of shit talkers this way. :ralf:
Exactly what I was thinking.

Seriously, no matter what item you're going to buy, there will be mindless drones coming in and saying "LOL! SHOULD'VE GOTTEN *** INSTEAD!"

I don't mind people who say it in a reasonable way, but the others are just pathetic.

aardvark said:
I asked to change Excrow services, but he wouldnt. So i looked into Square Trade. Seems legit, and appartenly thats what ebay uses.

Could the car be hot?
If he won't change escrow, you're going to get screwed.

Scammers are really talented at making websites.

In a month we will see another thread about this situation titled "My car turned out to be a lemon, what do I do!"

Back