Myspace freaks..

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
If you happen to have a myspace account, see if you can find one for me.

The guy's name is tim, he's from st. petersburg FL. I think he's like 24-25 or so. He'll have a shitload of references to nirvana and curt cobain.

It's my bro's little brother. He's a SERIOUS cobain junkie and we're both sure he's going to off himself when he's cobain's age on cobains birthday. My bro said he saw a quick glimpse of pics on his myspace where he had my buddy's sks in his mouth. I dont doubt it, i just wanna see it and send the link to my friend.

UgotME said:
pull the trigger for him?

seriously, ytf would anyone fallow that stupid ass Cobain?
I have no idea. he's ALWAYS been like this, we figured he would grow out of it after a while, but he's not. His brother found his diary and we read it, plus knowing this guy and the stuff he's said/done before, you can see this coming a mile away and there isnt any amount of therapy thats going to keep it from happening

I think he wants to make a big deal about it. I mean there's no point blowing your head off like your hero if nobody KNOWS that you blew your head off just like your hero.

No Offense, but its just God's way of rooting out the stupid people. Its like the little kids who play in traffic. Its the only natural selection that humans have left.

lol - here's one of his friends comments... what a great 'friend'

August 3, 2005 5:12 PM
3 more years nigga, and i expect your blown off head. Remember, I wanna video tape that shit so I can spread it all over the internet. Don't fuck me over.

"10/05/2008"

177325010_l.jpg

:rofl:

well his myspace pic with the gun in his mouth says 10/05/2008

so you know when he's gonna off himself now..

:rofl:

Back