[Ultimate Fighter] Episode 5

Is it me or this the most boring fight so far. Neither guy is doing much of anything. It also kind of seems like Rashaad REALLY doesn't like getting hit. When ever he gets hit with a straight he makes a face and really back pedals. Granted it is only natural to try and get away but something about the way he handles himself after he gets hit it just seems like he really doesn't like it.

Spoiler

I dunno both guys were pretty much some stand up form neither one seemed to want to grapple too much. Wtf was Rashad doing after he got hit with the elbow? Whatever the hell it was it looked real exaggerated.

Very boring fight. There was at least 7 minutes of the 15 where they were both just standing there. It's always this way at the early stages of tournaments (which this is relatively similar too); everyone is just fighting not to lose. I don't think it's going to get much better until very close to the end. Joe is the only one so far that I know will bring the fight to the other guy so far.

SyNtHeTiC said:
I dunno both guys were pretty much some stand up form neither one seemed to want to grapple too much. Wtf was Rashad doing after he got hit with the elbow? Whatever the hell it was it looked real exaggerated.

Basically saying "you can't hurt me". Ironically, the only time people do that is when they get hurt.

Back