who here has seen a dead body

Gangrel

Contributor
Veteran XV
in person, right there.. not on the interweb or faces of death videos

i want to
but i dont
yaknowhudimean

I figure at some point in my internship I probably will (w/a police department)

a girl in my elementary's funeral, a guy in my highschool's funeral, my grandfather's funeral

i have, several times. saw someone with two rounds in his head the other week.

Oh, I wasn't counting funerals. I was just talking about bodies, on the street on the floor, not prepared for burial. My count goes up to 10 then.

Dark Volcanic said:
Yeah, I have. It sucks.

Not a nice thing to see a guy with no helmet in a motorbike crash.
saw a motorcycle wreck last night, was really low speed and no one was hurt... except his fucking aprilia RSV mille

ed: funerals do not count

Gangrel said:
saw a motorcycle wreck last night, was really low speed and no one was hurt... except his fucking aprilia RSV mille

ed: funerals do not count
This guy on a bike ran a redlight and t-boned a buick. He flew like 20 feet and landed head first.

From seeing that, I knew I would never be able to have an EMT job. It was just disturbing seeing it, mentally unsettling.

a naked guy lying face down in a puddle of his blood with two bullet holes in his head and some bits of skull/brain matter in the puddle is pretty nasty too. the one i saw before that was a fat woman, somewhere at least 400 lbs, natural causes. lying face down. been there for a good day or so, so was starting to smell, plus i think the bowels released. eww.

iNVAR said:
a naked guy lying face down in a puddle of his blood with two bullet holes in his head and some bits of skull/brain matter in the puddle is pretty nasty too. the one i saw before that was a fat woman, somewhere at least 400 lbs, natural causes. lying face down. been there for a good day or so, so was starting to smell, plus i think the bowels released. eww.

Did we really need to know her bowels released?

I worked as a news videographer for a year....saw a few of them....car accidents and bodies being pulled out of a river mostly.

i was a cop in south africa for 8 years or so. i must have seen a few hundred...

the worst ones are little kids.

Back