LOL I JUST SCAMMED EVE

it still takes the same ammount of time, so why not just play if you like playing?

edit: party on, rock the task-bar etc etc

Yeah, or someone who wants to fly an interceptor or assault ship... or just wants the full bonus that their frigate offers.

NAT Mav said:
Who the hell trains Frigate 5?

frigate V is required for all tech 2 frigates including assault frigates and interceptors...

for example i have Frigate level V for every race and that allows me to use any inty or assault frig in the game...

cruiser level 5 however is when you need to start thinking about picking wich race you REALLY want to take into tech 2

spin, have you exhausted any individual race's ship tree (i guess thats what you can call it)

and how long does it take you to make say 100mil now that you basically can fly any ship you want

Phalanx.1 said:
spin, have you exhausted any individual race's ship tree (i guess thats what you can call it)

and how long does it take you to make say 100mil now that you basically can fly any ship you want

well i cant fly amarr dreadnoughts but other than that pretty much any amarr ship i can fly, however that is also the only race i can fly for battleships, so i dont have the other races past frigate much at all...

well mining in 0.0 with an Apoc could make well over 120 mil a 'day' in 0.0 with a top notch mining operation and crew... but those are hard to organize...

in general i would say a week to 10 days if i were to play everyday when i got a chance and dont slack off which doesnt happen much...

my expected income is about 40 mil a week.

Back